cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to go back to my previous phone plan

HeeyoungCho
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I just changed my phone plan. But I didn't know that I have to pay more money that plan. Currently I paided $56. But now I have to pay over$80. I don't want to pay more. So I want to return my previous phone plan back. Can I change back again? 

3 REPLIES 3

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @HeeyoungCho 

You will need to contact customer service, usually when you change your plan and if the plan is not available anymore you will not be able to get back your previous plan.

Nothing is written in stone I have seen in some instances Fido was able to revert someone's account back to a plan that is no longer available but it is not guaranteed it can happen in your case.

Customer service will be able to assist you further just reach out to them.

vishwashah710
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I have downgrade my plan unknowingly now as a student it's not possible to pay full mobile cost which is about 650. Can you please tell me if i can avoid this downgrade adjustment if I go back to plan I can pay extra but 650 is too much for me to pay in one go

Hey @vishwashah710, Alex here! 

I'm really sorry to hear about this, get in touch with our customer service and we'll be happy to help. You can contact us through any of the channels here