cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't pay using this **bleep** website - again

Kinokee
I'm a participant level 1

40% of the time I try to pay a bill online it doesn't work. I've never seen such an unresponsive website before. Please fix this garbage website, it's been going on for years. It's so frustrating, I'd rather pay your competitors more money just to have a stress free website that I can pay my **bleep** whenever I want to. Convenience >>>> your site.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Kinokee

I am sorry to see you've been experiencing difficulties with our website. It's not the kind of experience we want for people visiting our site. 

Did you get a chance to try out some of the basic troubleshooting steps such as clearing the cache and deleting the cookies before trying again? Or did you get to test it on a different browser by chance?

Are you always getting the exact same error messages at the same steps? 

Let us know and we'll do our absolute best to get this sorted out for you! Smiley 

Kino

No. I shouldn't need to clear my cache and delete cookies off my pc anytime I want to make a payment. For reference, if I keep trying it will eventually work - some day. It isn't a problem with my credit card as I've already called them. It's something to do with how this site is processing payments, because it is ONLY this Fido site.

I just tried to make a payment for another account and I'm stuck getting this bloody error message again.  It's a real hard arguement to continue a service that doesn't work half the time I need it.

Unless the site is under maintenance, it's always the same generic error message. I would upload a message but trying to use your forums upload feature gives me this error message: "Uploading This **bleep** again.PNG resulted in the following error: Unable to Save Image".  Wonderful. I have no idea why either. It doesn't accept PNG or JPG.

Why does this even exist?

FidoPamela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Kino

That's definitely not something you should have to do every time but it can help if this is a recurring issue. It's good to know that the website is under maintenance between 2 AM and 7 PM and this may affect transactions such as payments. 

Have you tried from another browser? 

You should definitely not have such problems when trying to pay and we'll be happy to troubleshoot with you to find out what is causing this. 

Let me know!