cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pay my bill via credit card of other country

Natice
I'm a participant level 3

How can I refill my prepaid phone number via credit card of other country? I've left Canada for several months so I turned to prepaid. And I closed my bank account in Canada already. But I have to keep my phone number for the day I back to Canada somehow. So, here's the problem, I can't find a way to refill my prepaid. How can I suppose to do?

4 REPLIES 4

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Natice

Unless it's a prepaid credit card, you should be able to apply a one-time payment using your credit card. The steps should be:

1. Log in My Account.
  2. From the Overview section, click Refill Now.
  3. Click One-Time Refill.

Have you had the chance to log in to your Fido.ca profile to complete the transaction?

Let us know how it goes

Natice

Hi @FidoSaad 

I tried the steps as you said but it showed up "Oops! It seems doesn't to be working".

I don't know that because I input the other country's credit card? So the bill address is different with I used in Canada?

My prepaid phone number expires on 11/1. Is any way that I can use other country's credit card or what else ? 

Natice

I have a prepaid credit card and I registed the credit card with the same address with my Fido account.

But it doesn't work still. So, how can I do? 

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks for the update @Natice

Unfortunately, while some Prepaid credit cards are accepted here in Canada, we do not accept payments from US or International Prepaid credit cards.

You would need to use another card to apply a refill. Hope this clarifies Smiley