cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get customer support/leave a review

MSFido
I'm a participant level 1

I have had an abnormal amount of difficulty getting hold of a customer service agent. I have a question regarding data and usage on my account.

i have tried calling last week, you now can't reach someone on the automative chat. I sent a chat and after 40 minutes and several messages I had no response or even acknowledgement of my message, nor how long it would take to wait for a response. 

I finally was able to re-message and book a call, a customer service rep called me and in the middle of sorting out my service they hung up on me (or lost service). I have no received any acknowledgment of the call, nor a call back and so I have to go through this again. 

I'm really frustrated and disappointed, while I understand it's likely due to low staffing they can't have phone lines anymore this automotive chat service is more inconvenient (particularly for complex issues). I can't find a way to leave a review or speak to anyone about these issues. Can someone let me know where I can leave a review/give feedback. 

7 REPLIES 7

Peesha

Fido is the worst. I have been a loyal customer for over 10 years. The customer service is trash. They have no empathy. I have to move elsewhere as soon as possible. Avoid Fido and Rogers at all cost. They do not care about you.

redefinecoach
I'm a participant level 2

Fido service is the worst. They've gone down hill over the years. I'm going to be moving over to a different company altogether. 

ac34

The customer service from Fido is TERRIBLE - they have no understanding of your time or respect for the fact that you are a loyal customer. 

redefinecoach

Agreed! I've been a Fido customer for two decades and am moving over to another provider altogether. I bought a new device back in June 23rd 2023. The in store rep asked me if I wanted device protection, I said no. On June 25th I received an email thanking me for device protection. I wrote back immediately advising I did not ask for this. They continued to charge me and won’t give my money back advising there are no notes on file. The in store manager said I’d have to call customer service. I opened a case a month ago only to find out on my own that the case was closed. The customer service rep said I’d have to go in store. These people don’t know which way is up. Avoid Fido/Rogers at all costs!!! 

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello MSFido,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you're having a difficult time reaching customer service. I understand you have attempted their Live Chat option. They can also be contacted via Facebook or Twitter (in addition to calling). Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

You should also note that these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. As such, we do not have access to customer accounts. If you would like to discuss your data and usage, you would need to contact customer service.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

redefinecoach

Your reply is missing the mark. They've tried customer service. Adding a happy face emoji at the end of your reply is patronizing. 

Hello Redefinecoach,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sorry, but you're the one who's missed the mark. I understood they've tried contacting customer service.

@Cawtau  wrote:

... Sorry to hear you're having a difficult time reaching customer service. I understand you have attempted their Live Chat option....

However, that does not change the fact that the forums are not a venue for customer services. If they wanted to speak to someone about their issues, posting here would not reach them. They would need to have reached out to them through their service channels again.

Cheers