cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get customer support/leave a review

MSFido
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

I have had an abnormal amount of difficulty getting hold of a customer service agent. I have a question regarding data and usage on my account.

i have tried calling last week, you now can't reach someone on the automative chat. I sent a chat and after 40 minutes and several messages I had no response or even acknowledgement of my message, nor how long it would take to wait for a response. 

I finally was able to re-message and book a call, a customer service rep called me and in the middle of sorting out my service they hung up on me (or lost service). I have no received any acknowledgment of the call, nor a call back and so I have to go through this again. 

I'm really frustrated and disappointed, while I understand it's likely due to low staffing they can't have phone lines anymore this automotive chat service is more inconvenient (particularly for complex issues). I can't find a way to leave a review or speak to anyone about these issues. Can someone let me know where I can leave a review/give feedback. 

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello MSFido,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you're having a difficult time reaching customer service. I understand you have attempted their Live Chat option. They can also be contacted via Facebook or Twitter (in addition to calling). Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

You should also note that these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. As such, we do not have access to customer accounts. If you would like to discuss your data and usage, you would need to contact customer service.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers