cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to escalate

Yves3
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I feel I was not treated well after about 15years of service. I spoke with customer service and also the online chat and I do not think they undestand well my concerns.

I have 2 options:

-Move on and stay with Fido and the plan that was offered which is reasobale (no committement)

-Leave Fido and get about the same plan with a phone and 2 years committment.

The main complaint is about how I feel I was treated and how I am going to have to pay about $20 more this billing period in order to get the offer.

Am I being sassy?

2 REPLIES 2

FidoValerie

Hey @Yves3 Smiley

We definitely don't want you to feel this way, as our goal is to make sure we understand your needs in order to offer you the best deals available for what you're looking for!

We'd hate to see you go after all those years.

I'll send you a PM so we can discuss this further and send your feedback to the right place.

Talk to you soon!

GeraldR
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

After 7.5 hours on the phone with fido/Rogers and 1 hour with CCTS and still no resolution of my complaint, I can't agree with your assessment. It's obvious that fido doesn't track any of the information that you supply and can't even associate your account numbers to your identity ... in fact they can't even keep track of your ID during an extended phone call!