cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long will it take to deliver my new phone?

khash27
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I'm looking at upgrading my current phone and interested in getting a new one from the Fido website. It offers free shipping but I was wondering how long will it will take to have the phone delivered it to my home? I have made other purchases online during the pandemic and, one in particular, I have been waiting almost three weeks for a package that was to have taken two days to deliver. I want to make sure that if I buy a new phone from the Fido website that it gets to my home as quickly as possible. Otherwise, I will wait for the retail stores to reopen. Could someone please answer my question? Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Brandymarie
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I'm wondering if you guys have sent oak my phone and how long will it take to get in the mail

NaliniR
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @Brandymarie,

Welcome to the Fido community!

Please see the solution @FidoNick provided above.

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @khash27! Smiley

Our phone shipments take 2-5 days, depending on where you're located. That said, there can be a bit longer of a delay due to Covid-19 however the large majority of our customers are still receiving their devices within a week as long as the phone is in stock. 

I hope that helps, we suggest you order online as you'll also save on the $40 transaction fee.