cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

How long before I receive order confirmation?

H41
I'm a participant level 3

Hi 

My issue is how long I receive my order 

i order my device on 11/21/2018 and I not received any kind of confirmation form Fido. I contact him 5 to 6 time I tried many tipe to think like on call/live chat/email but every time I receive falls commitments after all this they send me other confirmation mail of product they said me order date 12/06/2018. But not give me any kind of confirmation about product whe I received my product. Plz help me what I do. How I downs I get a true reply from Fido 

7 REPLIES 7

FidoPhilippe

Hey @H41! Thanks for the update. Smiley

We've sent you a PM through the community. We're still waiting on your reply to access your account.

Send us a reply there when you can please.

H41

What kind of reply you needed from me 

FidoPamela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @H41

We'll need to access your account to further look into this with you and check the status of your order. 

For security reasons and to protect your privacy we only do that through private message. You can reply to us there so we can continue with that. 

If you prefer you can also find other options to reach us right here

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @H41

Welcome to the Community! 

This doesn't sound like the kind of experience we want for any of our customers! 

Did you get a confirmation that the particular device you had ordered was backordered? 

Though we aim to have our phone orders sent out as quickly as possible for our customer, when a phone is backordered it can sometimes cause some additional delays in the delivery. 

H41

Yes I get confirmation on Nov 21 but didnā€™t sand me any thing after my lots of follow up that give me reply itā€™s take 3 weeks. After 3 weeks I didnā€™t receive any thing from you. Again I follow up they sand me another order date conformation on Dec 06 u can chuck my live chat 

Thanks for the details! We'll need to take a closer look at your account to see what happened.

I'll send you a private message shortly. Smiley

H41

Thanks for that. Today 2.30 pm one of your customer service representative call me and told me your your order was canceled on Dec 07. I ask her who will canceled my order she reply me she donā€™t no. I ask her who give u authorize to cancel my order she told they donā€™t know and ask me call customer care. And I call customer care she told no any kind of not about cancelation. What going on I donā€™t know on my case