cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get in contact with the office of the president?

N28smtih
I'm a participant level 3

I am done with Fido!  Customer service is terrible.  I ordered my husband and my phones on cyber  Monday and have been charged and recieved nothing (phone / SIM) and keep getting monthly bills for services not provided.  But what is worse is that I have called on 4 occassions and the service is terrible.  Activiating my account on cyber Monday - terrbile, calling to understand why I was charged wrong - I was with the person for 2 hours and she said she would call me back in a few days to ensure everything was fixed and now 4 wks later, I still have not heard back.  The next time I called they said don't call back "everything is fine" and now when I called I was on for 45min waiting for a supervisor and the said they would call me back in 24 to 48 hours.  I am not sure what is going on with this organization.  Nothing seems to be done right and no one cares and yet I am being charged.  There is no respect of people's time (invested over 5 hours on the phone), money and overall lack of care for their customers.  I am disappointed and disgusted and I have only been a customer for 6 wks!

8 REPLIES 8

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @N28smith

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry your experience activating your service was not a good one, I'll make sure to share your feedback. As for your phones that you haven't received, what model did you choose?

N28smtih

Julien, I called on Friday to speak to a supervisor and they said someone would call me back.  Still (now Sunday), no one has  called me back.  I have charges that are not correct, no phones etc.

I would like the Office of the Presidents contact.  I will be going to social media to expose what Fido is doing to their customers:

-Not responding (6 wks of no resolution)

-charging for services not used

-not sending products order and charged for 

etc.

In such a difficult time, particularly financially, it is disgusting that I am not getting any service or resolution.  I should have to keep investing 1-2 hours of my time calling and getting nothing done.

We always want to resolve things with our customers in a timely manner @star611.

If you had a callback scheduled, these can take up to 48 business hours. As the request was sent Friday you should be getting your callback this week Smiley

We do hope things get resolved, if you'd like we can also review them here on the Community! Just let us know and we can send you a PM. 

N28smtih

Nick, it has been over 48 hours an no supervisor has called me and they said they would in 24-48 hours.  This is terrible service.  Everytime I call and waste my time, I am lied to that someone will call me back.  I have no resolution and no response.  

The delays are in business hours. Since the request was sent on Friday you should be getting a callback later today.

If you don't hear back from us by the end of the day, let us know and we'll go from there!

N28smtih

Still no contact from Fido.  Fri - Sat - Sun - Mon - Tues!  

N28smtih

It is sad that I called on Friday asking for a supervisor and I wasn't transferred to one directly and was told that I would be called back and it is now Tuesday and I have not heard back.  If I need to speak to a supervisor, I obviously have a problem, but Fido doesn't seem to care or there are just too many Fido users having issues with Fido that the supervisors are so busy they can't call me.  Either way, this is disappointing and terrible.

When I spoke to Amanda in Saskatchewan on December 5th, she said she would call me back on December 10th and still hasn't.  So, another example of no response.

My original question was, I would like the office of the president's email address.  This is yet to be provided.  Why?  Does the office of the president not want to hear about their wonderful service? 

Hey @N28smith

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at your account.

Talk to you soon!