cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I access my Fido email inbox?

Julie99
I'm a participant level 1

I have a (legitimate) Fido email to SMS/text message advising I have message in my Fido email inbox which I need to read. How do I that inbox?  I know the address format is (mynumber)@fido.ca.

How do I unsubscribe to this service when the task at hand is completed?   

5 REPLIES 5

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Julie99,

Welcome to the community!

The Email-to-text feature is a monthly add-on (see here). You would need to contact customer service to add the feature.

You noted that the notification you received was legitimate. Had you used the service before? Had you requested someone email your phone number? If you hadn't used the service before or had not requested the email, it's possible the email might not be legitimate (ie SPAM), even though the SMS notification you received is legitimate. Something to consider...

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Gvassalia

I had fido.ca inbox access and that disapeared at some point. So, it would be ggod to know how to access the inbox.

tuktuk

me too!  i had a fido email that is my cell number and then @Fido.ca.  recently i have been getting error emails where someone has been trying to email that address.  Does fido stil support cell number email address?

T

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @tuktuk,

I'll link this solution as it contains the answer to your question. We've updated the post to include more details.

Hope this helps!

Hey @Gvassalia,

I'm not sure I understand. Can you clarify, please?