cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How come the sales agent lie to me

Amrsoudy
I'm a contributor level 1

how come the sales agent said to me will credit me the 35 of set up as i'm already fido customer and the phone agent said to me not??

13 REPLIES 13

Amrsoudy

Also . They saing to me to return again to the saller .  I think its not right way as its far 1 hour from me .

Hello Amrsoudy,

Welcome to the community!

Occasionally, some promotional offers -- such as waiving upgrade fees -- are location specific. That is, they are only available at certain stores and not through customer service. It would be upto those individual stores to honour the promotion. That's why you were told to return to the store. I understand the location might be a distance from your location. You might consider trying to give the store a call to see if they can provide you the credit over the phone.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Amrsoudy

as it's not logic to me . To seperate and  i must go one hour to the store for 35 cad . And there no any contact between you and the store which is so strange to me . And if i go and he forgit or if i dint find him at that time i should return again . So 8ts soooo strange for me what i got from fido 

Hey @Amrsoudy!

As @Cawtau mentioned, some promos are specific to stores. 

That said, in the paperwork you got from the store, is there a mention for the $35 being waived?

If so, these promos can take up to 3 bills to appear. Has it been 3 invoices?

Hello @Amsourdy 

I'm not sure to follow you on that last one.

Like @FidoNick asked, did you get a chance to confirm the information on the documentation the store gave you?

Also, did you have a chance to call them to have this resolved?

Amrsoudy

yes I went yesterday to him, and he was nice and remembered and told me he will send message to fido and i should wait until the respond, also gave me his card, but I still insist that , this is now a right way with the clients ,   i buy from fido  and if Fido can't control the external agents  So cancel them and see directly , not telling to the client after one month return to them again , it's really strategy of very small companies, and still i insist  to share that , Thanks 

I'm glad to find out you were able to talk to a representative at the store. We also want to thank you for sharing your experience with us here on the Community.

Amrsoudy

Sorry to say that but it was really bad exprince . And i still waiting the result 

Amrsoudy

And i know you will delete all my messages 

Hey @Amrsoudy,

You can rest assured that as long as your posts follow our Community's Terms of Use, they will not be removed. 

Can you clarify if the agent in store told you that the credit promised will be applied? Keep us posted on the result.

Amrsoudy

Yes he said but it disnt change yet .. 

@Amrsoudy I understand that you are concerned about the offer that was made for you at the store. I'm sure they are working as quick as they can to have this applied for. You can always keep us updated here on how it goes. Thank you for sharing the information with us here.

Amrsoudy

So if the agent said about discount but he forget or did a mistake or he know what he us doing . The client like me will lose what he should take  righr ?