cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I refill my account when I'm 'disconnected'

Kam6
I'm a participant level 2

I'm a prepaid customer and due to the nature of my business I have to be out of the country for extended times. I know I have to refill my account in order to keep my number and recall being told I have a full year before I become disconnected. It's almost a year now for this particular trip and I'm attempting to refill my account online but nothing is happening. I've tried with Interac and by credit card. Other than displaying something along the lines of 'oops something went wrong', nothing happens when I try to go through with either option. When I check my transactions it says it was disconnected March 20 2020, less than a year after my last refill. But it says active beside my number. Can somebody assist me in getting the refill done? Because with the pandemic I don't when I'm gonna be back in the country and I don't want to lose my number when I'm ready and willing to pay

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Kam6,

When was the last time you've refilled your account? Do you happen to recall the date of that transaction?

In order to better assist with your request, we would also strongly suggest reaching out to us on these channels so we can take a closer look at your account.

Kam6

The last refill was May 1 2019 and my account online is saying I was disconnected March 20 2020

FidoDivine
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hello @Kam6,

Thank you for the details. 

Please reach out to us through the link above, one of our representatives will be glad to look into this for you. 

Thank you.