cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Fido Lost my number

annguyencalgary
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I hope you will not delete my message to cover your wrongdoing. I will make sure no personal info is revealed. I just hope your company can be more responsible. If this message does not violate Forum Rules, make sure you won't delete it.  Around  January 2018, I had to travel oversea on a job mission so I contacted Fido and was suggested to switch to Fido Prepaid Service. January 2018, the Fido agent at the time processed my payment and advised me that my number will be good for 12 months. September 2018, upon my return to Canada after 8 months, I tried to contact Fido to reactivate this number and was advised the number has been recycled and returned to Bell. A lady from Office of the President invesigated the issue and she said the payment wasn't processed properly and the number was then returned to Bell where it was originally registered and she told me to contact Bell. I called Bell and they said the number has been reassigned in August 2018. Office of President suggested me to get another number from Fido and end the problem there. I am not satisifed with how this issue is handled. I would like a throughout investigation as to how my number was lost by Fido. This is my business phone number. The loss of this number is causing me distressed over business. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoThomas
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @annguyencalgary,

Welcome to the Community!

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. I'm really sorry to hear this, I can only imagine how that must feel Sad I get where you're coming from, changing your number when you have a clientèle can be quite arduous. We'll do our best to find a suitable solution for this situation.

Oh and if you ever wonder if your post is allowed on the Community, you can refer yourself to the Terms of use Smiley

We'll continue this over PM!