cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible customer service

TE13
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Two days to get a callback from customer service is absolutely unacceptable. I have a very simple question that ask Jack is unable to answer because it relates to whether my account is properly split or not. This is absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable if this  kind of customer service persists at Fido I will seriously consider changing providers.

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_A
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

re: "I will seriously consider changing providers."

That's a very vise consideration. Customer service recently hit rock bottom with FIDO and they have some frustrating practices like not paying credit balances on cancelled accounts on time and without you going through the hoops, even though their help pages say "the refund is automatic and takes 4-6 weeks".  After 8 weeks I still didn't get mine and had to waste time with ASKJACK for nothing, and had to reach a cus rep online and ask for a refund. The rep told me that I had to ask, and it's company policy!!. Really!!

I will now cancel my remaing services with FIDO and never deal with them again.

Hello @Ray_A,

Sorry to hear about the hassle you're having getting your refund. It is automatic in most cases but there can be delays sometimes.

If you need help, please feel free to contact us and we'll be happy to take care of anything for you. 

Hi @TE13 , I understand how frustrating waiting for a response can be. May I suggest sending a message by dm to fidosolutions on Twitter or Facebook and converse through private messaging?  That way you can carry on with your day and correspond with a support representative directly with messaging. Just a thought