cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible customer service to loyal long-term customers

sqychan
I'm a participant level 2

Just want to also raise concerns about the awful customer service. I've been with Fido for almost 10 years. My sister has been with Fido for less and yet she's able to have a plan where she pays less than me but gets 10x the data. When I called customer service to inquire about a more fair plan, there was no offer and frankly nobody said they could help me. I will be leaving Fido as soon as the sale season comes around.

6 REPLIES 6

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @sqychan,

Welcome to the community!

Providers usually have different promotions at different times they may not have anything at the moment but you can always keep an eye out for any upcoming promotions. 

Usually, new customers often times can get a better deal as providers do this to attract new customers being with a provider for X amount of years does not always translate into getting better deals you just have to keep an eye on the promotions and take advantage of one that works for you.

sqychan

No this is not right. My sister has been with Fido for around 8 years and me 10 years. It has nothing to do with being new. Furthermore, it doesn't make sense that people who have been with you longer, have given MORE money, and have been consistent in payments, are not rewarded with better pricing. I have also spoken to 3 agents at this point. Every single one gives me a better offer than the other. So I don't believe you cannot provide a better deal.

Hey @sqychan Smiley 

Exclusive plans are provided for targeted customers. 
We therefore have a variety of plans that are not always the same for all lines. 

The offers for each line is based on usage, current plan, location, etc. and not only on loyalty or payments.

That said, we always aim to provide the best available deals to our loyal customers, and they change quite often!

If you'd like to go over your current options, customer service is happy to help through any of the channels listed here.

sqychan

You guys do not provide the best deals to the loyal customers. Like I mentioned, I am paying more than my sister, who has never paid Fido as much I as I have historically, and in her plan she gets 10x more GB. 

Additionally, your agents are not honest. My ask was to keep my original plan but get more GB of data because this is fair. I chatted with three, and each one of them would then offer me plans to pay even more money to get more GB, which is not what I want. While each agent I chatted with assured me they were giving me the best deal, every time I chatted, the deal would get better, but not what I asked for. The point is, I don't want to pay more money for more GB when that is not fair or just treatment - your 'available deals' always ask for more money.

So not only am I not getting a fair deal but am being lied to about the 'best' deal that I can be offered.

FadiM

I completely agree with you and am in a similar situation right now. My cousin who had just arrived got 40GB of data for the same amount I am paying for my 10GB +5GB. I brought my wife and daughter to Fido under my account. Customer service is useless and will NEVER offer you a similar deal but will always try to keep you hooked for peanuts. You won't ever get a fair deal from Fido as an existing loyal customer in comparison with the hot promotions they lure new customers in with. But remember, Fido can offer those new customers hot deals because of people like you and me but it means nothing to them. They'll still appreciate new customers more because let's be honest here, with the open borders immigration policy the government has been running, Fido have their eyes on all those newcomers. You and I need to start voting with our money instead.

Hey @FadiM,

We definitely value our current customers just as much as our new customers. Please send us a message on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. We will be happy to take a look at your account. Rest assured we're here to help! 😀

You can also find alternate ways to contact us here as well: https://www.fido.ca/contact/mobile

We'll be waiting for your message or call!  We hope to speak or chat with you soon. 😀