cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Needed !!

Niranjana
I'm a participant level 2

I shocked after seeing my recent mobile bill of 403 Cad . I checked the bill and found the reason that Long distance charges added. I got the 1000 free  LD mins and I am not sure how to check the balance left over unused mins . I am in the impression that I will get notifications or message that I have utilised my free mins but I didn't receive any . I thought I was using my free mins . My mother is not feeling well so I called her multiple times to discuss about her health. I explained everything to customer care by spending 2hrs wait time for past couple days but no one helped me . Kindly help me to waive off or reduce this bill amount . I don't have job. I am new immigrant in canada . My husband is student here . I have 3 year old daughter. I can't afford to pay this 403 cad . Kindly help me @support

3 REPLIES 3

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Niranjana,

Welcome to the community!

It's unfortunate that you were under such an impression and did not verify how to tell when you used up your free minutes. It is our (customers) responsibility to ensure you keep track of what you use even if Fido does send a notification it will only be as a courtesy and the accuracy will not be guaranteed. 

Nevertheless, Fido does allow you to track the minutes you used in the Fido app that you can load on your phone.

Launch the app and make sure you sure on the USAGE tab then tap on View Details in the Talk & Text section and you will be able to see the minutes you use.

Since you made the calls the charges are valid and if you are not able to make the payment in full you can set up and payment arrangement see here how to do so.

Niranjana

It's my first time . Kindly help me to get some charge reduction considering my current situation 😞

Hello @Niranjana 

For assistance with your account, it will be necessary to contact our customer sevice.

You can find all the ways to reach us here.