Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving texts from only one contact

Suzie-Q
I'm a participant level 2

Hello,

To start with I have updated and restarted my Samsung A50 at least 15 to 20 times since this issue as started (yesterday). My texts are being sent and received by all whom I have been in contact with, so far, except one contact, my daughter. She is a Fido customer also. She has no issues with any of her contacts other than me. She says she recieves my texts but I do not receive hers. This is very frustating as we need to have this communication. I have deleted many of the texts from her thinking it may free up space. I do not want to delete any more as these are special and I want them saved.  Deleting her contact and reinstating it is not an answer to my issue for this reason. 

Could someone explain what is happening and how to fix?

3 REPLIES 3

Suzie-Q

I do get calls from my daughter...no issues. I did check to see if she was blocked and she was not..I blocked her..restarted my phone..then unblocked her..and the issue still remains.

Hello again @Suzie-Q,

Are you using the Native Samsung texting app? Can you try using the Google Messages app and see if it works?

Does your daughter use an Android or Apple device and did she get it from Fido?

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Suzie-Q,

Welcome to the community!

If your daughter calls you does your phone ring? It is possible you might have accidentally blocked her or your phone is detecting her text as spam.