cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hardware upgrade technical error

Shoctopus019
I'm a contributor level 1

I recently tried to upgrade my phone and my plan through the fido website. I got to the end of the process and it said transaction not completed my card would not be billed.  I looked at my online banking and my card was Infact billed yet no sign of the order going through. 

7 REPLIES 7

Shoctopus019

The payment was returned today,   Thank you for all the help

I'm glad we could help Smiley

FidoFaiza

Hi @Shoctopus019,

Sorry to hear the transaction didn't get through. What you are seeing on your online banking is most likely an authorized charge. It should be reversed within the next few days if the order didn't go through. If it doesn't, let us know and we will check it out. 

That said, let us know if you need help placing the order again. You can also contact us here

Shoctopus019

Hello, it's been 4 days and the money is still missing from my account. I will give it until the weekend before getting in touch with fido

Hi again, @Shoctopus019

I can tell you from experience that it can take about 3-5 business days for the reversal to be done. Question: does the charge appear as a posted transaction or an authorized charge on your online statement?

Let me know. 

Shoctopus019

Hello and thanks for the help.  The charge appears to be posted to my account.  When I spoke with the bank tey said there was definitely a payment made. It shows up on the statement as  ROGERS/FIDO BIL_V

I'll send you a pm shortly so we can look into this with you!