cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handset upgrade - Iphone XS MAX

darsheet
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I am looking to get iphone xs max everytime i call customer support they give me the super expensive plans & upfront amount all the time. where else when i talk to my friends they get the cheapest one why is it like that. I am really interested in getting iphone XS max.

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @darsheet

Welcome to the community Smiley

We regularly review the offers and promotions available. This also includes the price plans, as well as the subsidies provided by each tab on phones purchased on a 2 year term.

Currently, we're offering up to $1089 in savings on the Iphone Xs Max when you choose an XXL plan. The savings provided by our tabs are generally consistent with all devices. Though, the final price of your phone will depend on which brand and model you choose. As the original price of the new device will vary, high end phones will still cost you an up front cost in some cases, while lower ends phones will come down at $0.

That said, we do appreciate your loyalty, and we'd be more than happy to take a closer look at your account to follow up on your request. Don't hesitate to reach out to us at these channels if you need any assistance with your Fido account.

Hope this clarifies, and let us know if you have any questions.