cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got My Phone, What Next?

Isildur1
I'm a contributor level 1

I'm on prepaid and just received my phone. If I try to access My Account on my computer it says that I can access it once I receive my phone. So how do I access My Account with my phone to provision myself? Thx.

***Edited to add labels***

6 REPLIES 6

Isildur1
I'm using WiFi at the moment. Don't I need to access my account to add a voucher?
This is the second phone they sent me, is it possible that this phone is not properly authorized to let me access my account ?

FidoMatt
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi, 

You will either need the My Account app on your phone or you can just access it through your phone's browser by going on Fido.ca. 

Isildur1

Hi,

When I try to access My Account from my phone it loads but when I click on 'usage' 'balance' or 'services' tabs it says that this application is not avalable for pay as you go.

Isildur1

Then if I try to access my account through my browser it says:

Sorry! Your request cannot be completed at this time due to a technical issue. We are currently working on a resolution and appreciate your patience. Please try again later.

After having my phone sent with an incomplete address and now not being able to access my account via any means this is all getting to be a bit much for me. I don't think that I will continue much longer with Fido.

Are you able to use your phone Isildur1? Did you already add a voucher?