cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting run-around from Winback Team

bugdry
I'm a participant level 3

So i have been with Fido for many years now. Last Tuesday i switched to Koodo as they offered a better deal then Fido.  Then on wednesday i received am email, followed by a call from Fido Winback group.  They offered me the same plan that Koodo was offering me, but with an aditional 2GB data and $10 off my monthly charges. I agreed to take this offer and the credit checks worked.  I even had to go through the authourization from Rogers.  The agent told me to wait for a confermation or verification email that i would get in the next few hours. 

The next day after lunch i contacted fido over teh online chat, as i had not received the email yet from winback. I was then told that my deal had been pulled back by Fido's back office.  I would not have known about this, if i had not contacted Fido. Noone called or emailed me.  After speakign with the agent on chat, they told me that someone from Winback would call me back in the next couple days to sort it out.  The followign day after lunch i got on the chat again. I wanted this sorted out ASAP as i have a limited time to return my koodo phone.  I was told that an agent from winback would call me back shortly.  An hour or so later, i received a call from winback. It wa the same agent that i made the deal with in the first place. She told me that FIdo had pulled my deal.  They would offer me the same deal she had offereed, but this time with no phone. I had to supply my own. So i said, so why would i pay for data, and a phone plan but not replace my broken phone.  At this point she laughed.  I said that i was happy to see she thought this was funny.  At which point she tried to say it was something else she laughed at.  To sum it up, she said that a supervisor would call me.  I have still not had that call.  I was given a number to call, but it was teh main fido number for service and sales.  I spoke to a supervisor there, but they are unable to help as they dont have access to the Winback deals.  So i had my call escalated again to get Winback to call me and sort it out. 

On saturday i got a call from Winback.  They then told me that the deal was pulled because of a computer error.  The agent said he would get it cleared up and someone would call me on Tuesday after the holiday.

Well here i am Tuesday evening and i still have not received the call from Winback to sort this all out.  

Oh and every call that i had with winback after the initial one. i requested a copy of the first conversation.  everytime it was brushed off. or not available to get me that at that time.......

4 REPLIES 4

FidoVanessa

Hey @bugdry! Welcome to the community!

I'm really sad to read that your experience wasn't a positive one, it's really not what we want for our customers. We will need to look into your account and follow up with Winback directly. 

You can contact customer service or we can send you a PM from here if you prefer. Let us know and we'll be more than happy to help. 

bugdry

Update on this case.  Yesterday I was told on the chat taht i had to wait till today to contact findo if i didnt get a call back.  Fido would not tell me what time the Winback department closed for the day so i messaged them again today.  Now the run-around is that they (FIdo) will not escalate my request for the call back that i was promised by the winback team.  They told me i have to call Rogers winback team now to get someone to call me back.  This is beyond ridiculous and frustrating.  It truly feels like i was decieved by Fido.  I have all of the chat logs but i am unable to get any of the recordings from the phone conversations.  

puvanesan
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I feel you. Fido has been so frustrating and annoying lately. It's like they think they are so much better now that they have their chat system on them doing the work. Half of these guys don't know what they are doing. I miss having those sales associate making sales cause they used to give good deals. Now it's like I've been a customer for ten plus years and I have my brother join a few years ago and he's getting plans better than I am but I'm getting none. How does that make sense how they pick and chose customer. The whole back office team is messed up coming from another call service it's all messed up. 

Hello @puvansan,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way about the service we provide. We do our best to bring everyone the best experience possible and we definitely appreciate your feedback as it helps us do better.

Feel free to reach out over these methods if you need anything.