cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting charged full price for phone upgrade ?!

agentwall
I'm a participant level 2

I upgraded a phone during the black friday deals which was $17/month after a bill credit ( instead of $41/month ). I am looking at the bill and I am being charged the full price. I can't get in touch with anyone like last time something happened. Not only that but when I did upgrade my phone online they removed a deal I had on saving $5/month on the value bundle. I was told that is gone and I can't have it back when I went to a kiosk and they called for me. Now I have to get in touch again about the bill not being adjusted! Fido is getting really bad with customer service. I have been with them for almost 20 years!!!!! I stayed with them because they had awesome customer service.  Hopefully someone can get in touch with me from here to resolve this before I am charged on this bill. Thanks Johann

4 REPLIES 4

agentwall

Can a Fido person please get in touch. Its impossiblew to do that on the phone. I can't wait 1-2 hours in the hopes I get through. Thanks. 

Hello @agentwall

In order to verify what's going on with your phone upgrade, you will need to get in contact with us.

You can find all the ways to reach us here.

If it's best for you, we can also send you a PM here on the Community. Let us know what's best for you. 

agentwall

Hi Kenny,

thanks for quick response. I sorted out the credit and was going to sweet this thread but there's no option for that. I am still not happy about losing the 5$ discount I had before I upgraded the device though!

Hey @agentwall

I'm glad to find out that this was sorted out. As for the discount, I invite you to keep an eye on our upcoming promotions from our promo page here.