Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a bill after I shifted to another provider for a huge amount

FAR4331NA
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Nader Rezvani , a previous user of Fido for my phone.To my astonishment , I received a last bill

from Fido some days ago for the outstanding amount of $918.55 for the periode of 20221221 (bill date),

I hereby need to draw your attention to the fact that I transfered to bell in early DEC and also paid for the 

service I had with fido in  20221218 and closed my account accordingly. I also paid the first bell's bill for the first 

period of 20221210 to 20221222 which shows I did not use fido service for the period it claims for $918.55.

On the other hand , this huge amount is unbelivable since I never got more than $130 for monthly pymt at the most.

I request you to look into the matter and advise me the result asap.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello FAR4331NA,

Happy New Year and Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you've received that unexpected bill amount. However, you should note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to your account. You might consider contacting customer service to investigate those charges. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

As well, since this is a public forum, you might consider removing your phone number and account number information as providing such information in a public venue is not advisable. You can edit your post (within one hour of posting) by clicking the small down arrow in the top right hand of your post and selecting edit.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers