Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting 502 error while trying to update my address

barshon88
I'm a participant level 2

Hi,

I recently ordered a phone through Fido.ca.

When I received an email confirmation I see in the shipping address it doesn't say my Unit No., else it shows the complete address.

So I tried to update my address from my Fido account so that the device is shipped to the correct address. When I try to update my address, I get a 502 error.

Please help.

barshon88_0-1606096973139.png

11 REPLIES 11

riketpatel123
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1
  • I am not able to update my address 

D3059747-B6B5-40C8-85D2-7CD553ED0087.png

Hey @riketpatel123! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

I moved your post here, as it's deals with the same topic. To change your address, you can contact us here or request a PM for assistance.

FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi everyone,

Closing the loop on this - it's now possible to update your address on Fido.ca. To further protect your accounts and prevent any unauthorized changes, a PIN verification will be required when changing your address online going forward.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Piyush_Mhatre

It is showing Error 502 when I try to change my billing address. Can you help me out?

Hey @Piyush_Mhatre 

We replied to your PM! 

Piyush_Mhatre

I have filled the form. What to do next. Can you please let me know? @FidoJulien 

We replied to your PM @Piyush_Mhatre

FidoAnthony

Hey @barshon88,

We have temporarily blocked the access for all customers, however, we'll be happy to help you update your information.

Feel free to reach out to us through these channels and we can get your address changed. If you prefer, we can get it done right here on via PM through the Community.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed.

Piyush_Mhatre

Please get it done here on the PM. I want it changed right away. Please help me out. 

barshon88

Hi Anthony,

I connected with a Fido representative today via FB messenger. They said they updated my address but still as of right now I'm still seeing the old address in my account.

I'll wait a day or two and if it doesn't change, I'll try out to reach someone through your suggested channels.

You should see the update within 24 hours. If you don't, let us know and we'll be happy to take a look! 😃