cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated . With fido

fortins5
I'm a contributor level 1

I have had several conversations with Fido. Constantly about my bill which I'm overcharging me I was contacted by one of the representative to sign up with him being a customer from somebody else I told him what I was paying which was $35 a month he said he would match that I said why would I want to go with you I don't have a contract. He offered me that there's a bonus deal plan which I can't log on to and I have never been able to get anything off of it because I can't log on and they said they would fix it they haven't they promised me one year were the words of Premium Spotify I ended up getting 6 months and a bill from Spotify for $10 on my Visa which I did not give Spotify obviously if I towed it for $10 charge which I cancelled cuz I'm not happy about it so I called Fido. They offered to fix the resolution by giving me $5 off my plan every month for a year I went with that the package I have was $55 plan that's the big plan with Canada United States calling free free unlimited video text messages Kennedy United States one hour of overseas a day while overseas unlimited roaming I get the data package for 5 hours a month 1 hour at a time and it was free Spotify for 1 year premium turns out it's only 6 months so when I called to complain the representative came up with a plan to give me $5 a month which I accepted now I plan my down to 50 I'm also told that the representative would take off $20 a month of my bill to match the 35 I agreed with that that's still going on and it's still being on it so I'm actually paying $33 a month now as of last month now they're telling me I didn't make a payment I made a payment last month

13 REPLIES 13

FidoRachel
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @fortins5

Depending how you made your payment, there can be a delay of up to 5 days.  

For assistance with your accout, don't hesitate to reach out directly on Facebook or Twitter.

fortins5

I can't access my bill online my payment was made in full $86. In the beginning of October early on time I still see the $20 charge for your overage on my bill and $7 for some stupid thing I've never asked for I still see the $10 Spotify on my Visa for the month of October which I never signed up for I was supposed to get a year free promised by your representative breach of contract by the way I was promised one-year free Spotify only got 6 months I never went over on my on my megabytes What's the fault of your settings on install I was supposed to be worn when I was close I wasn't. I never go over my overage even come close to using one gig ever so that was a scam then they reduced my payment last month by $5 a month and they said there was no plan for $20 a month for overage on this month plan and there was my bill was paid in full to the balance of zero it should have been $30 plus tax as promised the way that goes is my bill is $55 a month plus tax you gave me a $20 credit for the next 2 years which brought me down to 35 a month and then last month your representative promised me two years free $5 discount was brought my bill down to $30 a month for Spotify error which I agreed with look at your notes and your tapes and recordings and get this straightened out right now please I have asked for a high-up supervisor to call me back twice I guess your representative must have thought that was a joke which it is not sorry about the spelling and grammar in advance next time we talk better be on the phone by somebody high up in the Fido corporate office

I'd be happy to go over your account and see what can be done @fortins5.

You will be receiving a PM shortly. 

Please note that we won't be able to call you, but we'll gladly continue helping you here. 

fortins5

Well I've got no reply from you on a p.m. or a phone call or anything else my bill is $30 plus tax that's all I owe for October 4th I've canceled that $20 overage fee which I was forced into by your representative just to straighten out a bill that I wasn't over on already and I don't know what the extra $7 is for but I didn't order that either I cancelled the $20 overage fee at the beginning of the month I'm not paying it plus I was given a $5 credit on my $35 because of your overbilling on Spotify and the lying on the Spotify promise of one-year free premium to get my business

Hey @fortins5

I sent you a PM just now, we'll sort this out! 

fortins5

Again what does that mean you've sent it out to the community and why am I not received a private message from you as you said you gave me

Can you clarify where you are expecting to receive this message @fortins5

We're sending it to you on the Fido Community, you can find your private messages by clicking on your picture and then on the envelope !

Thanks.

fortins5
Click here

How long is it going to take for a reply from you should I wait or what it's not hard balance 0 last month this month's bill should have been $30 plus tax after all credits and that $20 in $7 thing I'm already paying for it because it was included free I also cancelled the $20 extra data bytes which I don't need at the beginning of this month so my total bill should be $30 plus tax please straighten this out

fortins5

I still have not received a private message from you where are you sending these private messages

fortins5

Well I'm waiting

fortins5

Again it's been a week and a half no reply no messages no phone calls no nothing from you I've asked to speak to a supervisor live with your representative and nothing's come back my last bill was $0 after I paid $86 on my Visa last month my bill is $55 a month including pulse for the next year-and-a-half also it is including a $20 discount which brings my bill to $30 a month after they gave me $5 a month discount for overcharging me on Spotify Bill still says $76 this is an outrage

fortins5

No response with an explanation of your overcharges

Hey @fortins5 ,

We're sending it on the community directly, did you check your inbox?

I just went ahead and send out another one. If you still haven't received it I'll ask that you send me one on your end and I'll reply to you!

Thanks!