cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free data offer disappeared from account screen

derp1234
I'm a participant level 1

I received a text message telling me to log in to fido.ly/FreeData to add 10GB to my plan for 12 months. When I logged into my account a little pop up message came up with the offer. I accidentally clicked away and now the offer is nowhere to be found. Any way to access this again?

5 REPLIES 5

FidoAnthony

Hey derp1234,

We can definitely look over your account. 

Feel free to contact us here and we'll be happy to help you. Alternatively, we can send you a PM here on the community.

Let us know! 😊

Jason5150

I also got the offer but my wifi timed me out and cant see it anymore. I would like the offer since I've been with fido for 7 plus years

Hey @Jason5150!

Is it possible the offer was successfully accepted before the internet timed out? If so, can you check your data usage to see if the bonus is reflected?

If it's not, we'll take a look! Please contact us so that we can take a look at things.

ddkpham

Hello Fido community, 

The same issue has happened to me. I was offered the free add on this week, but I cant seem to find where the add on is online on my account. Any help would be appreciated. 

Hey @ddkpham, thank you for reaching out to us through the Fido Community!

I have a few questions in order to find a resolution for your issue.

Firstly, did you get a chance to log into your Fido My Account to see if your total amount of data includes the bonus data that you were offered, alongside your usual allocated data? This can be found in the Usage section. Let us know!

If this is not the case, you can reach out to us through any of the options found on our contact us page to have this checked out. 

We can also send you a PM here if you'd prefer. Let us know!