cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud

BJ17
I'm a participant level 2

I received a letter from Met Credit.com a month ago. Fido filed me a case because of the balance that I didn’t pay since this is not my account. I have only use one account since I arrived here in Canada. How come this was happened? My credit score was affected because of this matter. They said I vlose this account last February but I didn’t close any account that is belong to me. Please help me. I need my credit score to be back because I’m purchasing a house. Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

YIQUN

Hello BJ17, 

How did you solve this problem? Did FIDO give you the result? I have the same problem which needs to deal with. 

Rupinderkaur03

Hii

How did your problem got solved?

I'm having the same issue.

Please help me.

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @YIQUN!

Our teams can definitely look into this! Please call our credit operations team at 1-888-288-2106 and they'll be able to investigate what happened Smiley

Hope that helps! 

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @BJ17,

Welcome to the community!

It would be best to reach out to customer service and have them look into this.

BJ17

I already call the customer service and they said the Fraud team will investigate regarding this case that they file. Still waiting for the result. It’s been 3 weeks  from the time I call them first. I always contacted the Frad team but only voice message.  I leave a message to call me back. Hopefully they are working on it because I need my Credit score to be back to normal. So disappointed.

Hello again @BJ17,

I could understand how you feel since the fraud team is already investigating it they should reach out to you soon.