cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud- Bango- Third party

Sandsmom
I'm a participant level 2

After recieving my bill this month, with unauthorized, and unexplainable charges close to $100, I contacted fido for answers. Of course, they could not help.

I contacted the third party company with no success beyond their automated messages. To my surprise, this is no a first time thing. Also every other forum I read and pictures I have seen, it is one person, namely a Dejee Huges, that is always the person responding. It has happened to many other customers. 

It is clear fido does not care or respect their customers enough to stop this fraud from continuing to take place. 

Has anyone taken this to police or companies that deal with fraud? This is deeply disturbing and going to have serious consequences for me being able to afford my bill.

5 REPLIES 5

Danny84
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

all the moderator reply and responds on all bango related topic is nothing but blaming the customer itself, and of course, done nothing to help us as a consumer. 

Hi there @Danny84,

We replied to your other post which you can follow here and you'll find all our information on your previous post how on to reach uf for assistance.

If that also helps, we can suggest what this user did here.

We would also like you to familiarize yourself with our Community Guidelines regarding posts on the forums and to avoid posting similar messages all over, thank you!

FidoKenny

Hello @Sandsmom and welcome to the Community.

When you make purchases or subscribe to 3rd party services from your device, those will be charged on your Fido bill.

You should have the contact information details on your invoice. We do believe that we need to be transparent when it comes the services you use, this is why we make sure that the detailed information shows up on your bill.

To over what was discussed so far, we will need to go over your account. You can find all the ways to reach us here.

Sandsmom

The matter is, this number is not connected to a Google account. So someone is falsely using my number connected to an account to fraudulent bill me. 

@Sandsmom

Let's verify the details of that charge together. I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into. Talk to you soon.