First bill paid

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

First bill paid

Hey everyone,

I want to start off saying that I'm freshly 19 and this is my first time having a cell in my name, so I'm new to bill paying. I was expecting my bill to be a bit less, but hey it' all good. My concern is that because I'm new to inline banking I'm not sure what happened. My bill came to $103 or something like that so I went and set it up so I could pay some of it today. I paid what u signed up for my bill to be ($65) and figured i would pay the rest next check. I get that all done and the $65 is taken out of my bank but when I come back here it says I still owe $103.. does anyone know if it will just take time to process or if I should give Fido a call about it? Thanks so much in advance 😁

Accepted Solution

Re: First bill paid

It can take a few days for bills to get process and flow down the pipe. If you are concerned, I would give Fido a call tomororow to see if they got your $. Make sure you keep records of your payment as proof that payments were made to your Fido account XXXXXX.  Sometimes banks and tellers make mistakes too.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
I'm Qualified Level 1
I'm Qualified Level 1
Solution

It can take a few days for bills to get process and flow down the pipe. If you are concerned, I would give Fido a call tomororow to see if they got your $. Make sure you keep records of your payment as proof that payments were made to your Fido account XXXXXX.  Sometimes banks and tellers make mistakes too.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted

Hey @Jacynta

Welcome to the Community!

Did you take a look at the details of your invoice to see why it was higher than you had expected? 

Since you made the payment through online banking, you can expect a delay of 3-5 business days. Depending on your payment method, it can take some time before the payment is received.

We have 7 ways you can make a payment and stay on top things.

Let me know if you have any other question.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3