Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First bill paid

Jacynta
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hey everyone,

I want to start off saying that I'm freshly 19 and this is my first time having a cell in my name, so I'm new to bill paying. I was expecting my bill to be a bit less, but hey it' all good. My concern is that because I'm new to inline banking I'm not sure what happened. My bill came to $103 or something like that so I went and set it up so I could pay some of it today. I paid what u signed up for my bill to be ($65) and figured i would pay the rest next check. I get that all done and the $65 is taken out of my bank but when I come back here it says I still owe $103.. does anyone know if it will just take time to process or if I should give Fido a call about it? Thanks so much in advance 😁

2 REPLIES 2

FidoSaira

Hey @Jacynta

Welcome to the Community!

Did you take a look at the details of your invoice to see why it was higher than you had expected? 

Since you made the payment through online banking, you can expect a delay of 3-5 business days. Depending on your payment method, it can take some time before the payment is received.

We have 7 ways you can make a payment and stay on top things.

Let me know if you have any other question.

EFTC
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

It can take a few days for bills to get process and flow down the pipe. If you are concerned, I would give Fido a call tomororow to see if they got your $. Make sure you keep records of your payment as proof that payments were made to your Fido account XXXXXX.  Sometimes banks and tellers make mistakes too.