Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido withdrawn money through Interac Online, but didn't refill my account

Eugene4955
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi,

I have a problem with update of my prepaid balance update.  I logged in Fido.ca "my account", chose to pay with interac online, completed operation, and... nothing happened!  For the past half of year I have been doing same thing, and everything worked.  Now I see that from my bank account money had been withdrawn, but Fido didn't update my balance.  Robot at 611 tells my previous balance and doesn't allow to reach a real person for customer service.

Please, give me a suggestion on how to fix this.

Thanks,

Eugene

***Edited to add labels***

7 REPLIES 7

FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi Eugene4955,

Sorry to hear that your account wasn't refilled correctly. You can send us an email from the contact us page and we'll take a look into it for you.

Cheers.

Bobo3
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2
Click here

I have the same issue. maybe just the dalay in bank system.

Hey @Bobo3! Welcome to the community. Smiley

I've removed your other post as it's similar to this one.

Let us know if the first payment was refunded to your account please. If it does not get refunded within a few business days, you can contact us about that here or we can send you a PM from the community.

chemist
I'm a contributor level 2

Hi @FidoStephen

I have just got he same issue - withdrawn money and acount was not credited. I was paying via Interac with my debit card. Is there any solution?

Hey @chemist!

When did you make the transaction?

chemist

Hi @FidoManuel

According to the records in my online banking it made it on February 27, 2016 9:04 AM (PST)  

Thanks for the detail @chemist!

FidoCath will continue with you on your topic Wink