cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Fido store forgot to add a discount coupon and I had to pay $150

Chaithra
I'm a participant level 2

Fido store forgot to add a discount coupon and I had to pay $150 which is not being refunded. Calling  customer care activated the coupon, I was told that I will be contacted about the refund but Fido decided to settle to extend the discount for next 24 months and not to refund and did not contact me about this decision until I contacted to raise another concern. Highly disappointed with Fido services.

2 REPLIES 2

Chaithra

Yes. Also, when I called customer care, they were aware that there was an offer (Samsung tab A for 100% free od cost, i.e. $15 CAD for the device plan with new connection and a discount of $15 CAD on the same) during September 2019. My only mistake was I mistook increase in my bills with my international calls and I realized it late when I got access to itemized bills.

When I called customer care, I was told that I will be contacted about the refund and I will not be payingg toward Tab from next bill. Yes, I could see the change in my bill but Fido decided to extend the discount for next 24 months instead of waving off and refunding the money that I payed for 10 months. Fido never called me back about this change.

FidoAllan

Hey @Chaithra! Thank you for sharing your feedback and I'm sorry if there has been any misunderstanding at the store regarding your discount.

Was the discount confirmed on your agreement?