cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido still trying to bill me

HamTake
I'm a participant level 2

I began my canncelation process back in November and it took a month to finally see the account show the line as canceled. Since that very day I removed auto payments. This week I'm still getting an email to charge me again. I had faith that as the agent said I would only be charged partially for any usage - which has been zero for the entire month but you're charging for a full month here.  What gives? 

2 REPLIES 2

HamTake

I took an entire month since I made contact with a Fido representative to finally get my cancellation completed. In that time I was charged for a whole month I didn't use and couldn't have used anyway. Though the choices are limited for Canadians, I won't ever return to Fido.

FidoValerie

Hey @HamTake Smiley 

Depending on your billing cycle and when you cancelled the account, you might receive a regular bill after the cancellation.

However, you should then receive another final invoice with some adjustments for the days the service wasn't active! 

If you'd like for us to look into your account details though, don't hesitate to reach out to customer service