Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido roam

Kg77
I'm a participant level 1

In your Fido roam it says:
1-Calls and texts to local numbers, within the destination you’re in, and back to anywhere in Canada are included and will not be charged long-distance – airtime still applies, which means most plans are unlimited, no airtime will be charged right?

2-All calls and texts to other international destinations will be charged based on the plan and options in your account, which means all plans now have unlimited text to anywhere in the world, does this mean, example I'm in France or the USA, I can send an SMS to anyone in the world at no cost?
And how about if I have an unlimited USA calling option or the 5$ value pack which includes USA 1cent per min and a discounted rate for international calling, does this also apply, while I'm roaming because I have a fido pulse plan with Fido roam? Can I actually call Italy while I'm in France at the discounted rate included in my 5$ value pack and can I call unlimited USA at 1cent a min while I'm outside of Canada?

Thanx
Waiting for ur response:-)

***Edited to add labels***

3 REPLIES 3

SueSum

Many thanks for clarification, much appreciated!

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @SueSum!

It's always a pleasure to help! Very_Happy

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @Kg77 & welcome to the Community. Smiley

To answer your questions,

1) If you have unlimited calling, no airtime will be charged;

2) If you have a long-distance add-on, you will be charged accordingly to that add-on just like you would be in Canada!

For more info, you can go here.

Cheers!