cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido put me on the wrong plan

TC72
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Around the end of December, I changed my plan through live chat, effective on the next billing cycle in January. 

When I logged in to my account after it is effective, I found that Fido put me in a plan with the same monthly fee, but with less data. 

Can some Fido staff here help me look into it and put me back to at least what I was promised to?

3 REPLIES 3

RogerBR
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Something like this happened with me too. I brought my daugther from another company to trought the promocional package plan las Saturday (as a Black Friday I believe: 30$ monthly for 50GB). Now, I'm checking the information in the Fido App and it was done as a $55 monthly for 20GB. We need to cancel or put the plan I bought on the way. How can we solve this matter urgently, please?

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @RogerBR

Just to confirm, are you currently viewing your plan's details ont he Fido app or are you viewing your Fido invoice through the app?

It's important to note that this current promotion comes with a monthly discount that lowers your monthly fees down to $30. Meaning that though the price plan is $55, the applicable discount (which you'll see on your invoice) will lower the monthly fees.

Hope this helps and if you need any assistance with your Fido account, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @TC72

We'll be more than happy to look into it. As this will require access to your account, please reach out to us on these channels to get started.

Talk to you soon!