Fido icon

Fido icon

Fido icon

SOLVED
Ty17
I'm a Participant Level 1

Fido icon

My Fido Icon is a rainbow. Pride month is long over. I would appreciate if this could go ASAP. Remember Fido not everyone celebrates the same Holiday's. This Rainbow Icon has to GO!

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido icon

Solved by MVP Prospect

Hi Ty17, sorry the rainbow colours upset you. The colours, I think are quite attractive and they are only on the app for a short time. I believe most companies are extending the timeframe for Pride colours as there are still some provinces celebrating and having events. I may be incorrect on this, but they will be changed back to the regular corporate colours before you know it. Not everyone celebrates everything,  but most everyone respects the differences in our world and appreciate the freedoms. Have a nice day and hope you're enjoying your summer so far.Cheers

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
Original_Lucy
MVP Prospect

Hi Ty17, sorry the rainbow colours upset you. The colours, I think are quite attractive and they are only on the app for a short time. I believe most companies are extending the timeframe for Pride colours as there are still some provinces celebrating and having events. I may be incorrect on this, but they will be changed back to the regular corporate colours before you know it. Not everyone celebrates everything,  but most everyone respects the differences in our world and appreciate the freedoms. Have a nice day and hope you're enjoying your summer so far.Cheers

If you liked my answer or I solved your problem please click like or solved.