cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido has checked my credit score without authorization

parisa57
I'm a participant level 3

There is a hard inquiry in my credit account from Fido solution! Fido has checked my credit score without authorization. It has been around 2 months that I have been struggling with customer service! They promised that it would be removed from my credit report but it has not! today I decided to follow up on the case number they gave me. The agent told me they do not know when it will be removed and they are working on it!  when I asked them to put another request on my account I received this answer: things! do not work as I think they work! and they will not do it for me. I do not think this is an appropriate answer a customer wants to hear after waiting two months. I am now totally disappointed with Fido. 

What should I do now? How can I receive a clear answer and an exact date to know when Fido will solve the issue at last?

4 REPLIES 4

FidoNajat

Hey @parisa57! We're really sorry to read about your recent experience with our customer service. Please reach out to our Credit Operations team so they can assist you with your request. You Can reach them by dialing *732 from your Fido phone or 1-888-288-2106. You can also reach them via Live Chat. 

parisa57

Hi, I contacted customer service today.No help! They always tell me an internal issue resulted in a credit evaluation. We do not know when we will solve it!!

I think when Fido has made such a big mistake and my credit score dropped, the least they can do is to be sorry and try to answer clearly and be helpful. But 3 month is passed and no one has tried to solve my issue.

Nngo2k
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

did you finance through them? if so, there's fine print that they have the right to do a check

once a check is done, it is practically impossible to reverse that entry. you will have to contact equifax

parisa57

No, I did not request any finance. Each time I contact they say: An internal issue resulted in credit evaluation! No one is even sorry for this problem. I always receive the same message that we do not know where this issue will solve.