cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido didn’t admit they sent me this email

Natexu
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Right after I switched to another provider last week, I got this email from Fido. 

I believe it's from Fido, not because I only gave this email address to my bank and service providers, but also it's from Fido@e.Fido.ca

Then I kept getting phone calls from 118778669930. It hung up without saying a word. I googled 18778669930, some people say it's Fido marketing. 

I called Fido to confirm if it's Fido and what the offer is. They said they don't have records of sending me emails and they don't know if the email address is real or the number is Fido.

what a great customer survive. 

9F64553C-8DDC-4540-8B3D-9C8142281546.pngCDD5B531-D2B0-4BB2-8ACF-14DB09A1737B.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4

xice
I'm a participant level 2

Yes, I have the same issue. After the day I transfer my number to another telecom service provider, they called me daily, without a word. Even I blocked it, Annoying. 

andrya

I'm on the path to finding another provider.  These guys are proving to be the 2nd worst customer service company.  I think I'll check our corporate plan options.

Hello @andrya,

Welcome to the Community!

We wouldn't want o see you go! Feel free to reach out via the methods shown here and we'll be happy to help. 

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Natexu

I'm sorry that you were not able to get the correct information. This email is indeed from us and the number that you received a call from is a number that our marketing team uses.