cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to file a complaint with a live chat agent

I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I had a really frustrating experience with one of your team members while trying to change my plan. A few things really bothered me:

1. The person I talked to made this comment, "You have $X per month, right?" It felt like they were making a dig at my financial situation, which wasn't cool.

2. The whole chat took more than an hour just to change my plan. It seemed like they were dragging it out on purpose.

3. When I asked about getting a confirmation email becasue this person said is experiencing a tech problem, they were super impatient and talked down to me like I was a little kid. They even asked, "Do you understand?" in a really condescending way.

I was just trying to update my plan, and this whole thing made it a terrible experience. Can you guys look into this? 

1 REPLY 1

FidoAnthonyZ

Hey @297,

Welcome to the Community.

I'm sad to learn about your experience. I definitely understand how this made for a bad experience and it isn't all what we try to provide you with.

Your welcome to contact us over these methods and we'll be more than happy to take care of anything you.