Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido customer service keeps lying ...

Waro
I'm a participant level 2

Hi.

I upgrated my phone with a customer service guy on the phone. He promised me a special price for a S10 but when i recieved the bill it much higher then the regular price. I called them about it. And they promised that they will fix it but never happned. So i canceled the deal. And sent them.back  their phone. And now they have  charged me for the phone 1400$. And they have recieved the phone like a week ago. Its been 3 weeks that i keep callinf them for all these problems but they dont seem to wanna fix it. So  i am thinking of taking legal action. It is all fraud what they are doing 😌..

5 REPLIES 5

Lune
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

Oh no! I'm so afraid!

I'm in the same boat as you. A Fido representative told me that I'd only pay $10 a month for the phone. It's actually $15 a month. The man lied to me.

I've spoke to Fido representatives twice and they would do nothing about it and said they'd give me a return slip.

I never received a return slip by email...

Now I'm paying $40 a month when the Fido seller promised $35 a month.

I don't know if I should return the new phone now since I might get charged $1400 😞

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey Lune. This definitely doesn't sound like the kind of experience we want any of our customers to have!

You can contact us through any of the options found in the Accepted Solution above so we can take another look into this with you and confirm the account details together. 

FidoValerie

Hey @Waro !

Welcome to the Community. Smiley

This isn't at all the impression we want you to have of us. I'm truly sorry you feel this way and for any inconvenience this situation might have caused!

We definitely want to sort this out. 

Please contact us whenever you get the chance so we can take a look at your account and go over everything with you.

Alternatively, we can also send you a PM through the Community.

Let us know what you prefer!

Waro

Hi FidoValerie

Thnks alot for the respond.

Can you please PM me so we can solve it?

Thanks alot..

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sure thing, a PM is on its way @Waro.