cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido credit limit

Nefaris
I'm a participant level 2

What is it? I thought it was for overage when I signed up but now I see that it's gone down by $3 when I never bought anything and I should have unlimited texting, unlimited minutes and I have not even used1/3 of my 2GB data.

7 REPLIES 7

meganxxpowell
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

my credit limit was 500 and I couldnt pay my bill for a couple months so it shut off service but now that I made a 95$ shouldn't it bring my account balance low enough to resume service? I just paid and its still not working I need to use my phone!!!

Hey meganxxpowell! 

Welcome to the Community!

How was your payment made? Keep in mind that some payment methods have delays before your payment is posted to your account. 

Also, have you checked your balance and your available credit in My Account under Payment Information to make sure that your payment was enough to bring your balance under $500?

Let us know! 

Gagan9

I have made payment  of $92.65 by invoice . But yet I have $0 Credit limit .

What should I do because my credit limit was exceeded. 

Hey @Gagan9

Credit limit monitoring is a preset spending limit on how much you can spend each month on your Fido account.
Your credit limit amount is determined when you activate your account, but can be set or changed afterwards as well. If you have a 0$ credit limit, this usually means you do not have this restriction on your account. 

You can get more details right here.

We hope this helps. Keep us updated. 

FidoStephane

Hi there Nefaris,

Your credit limit amount includes the last invoice charges as well as any unbilled charges (long distance calls, minutes used above your monthly package, ring tone downloads, etc.). The detail of the 3$ charge you mentioned will be available to you on your following invoice.

Nefaris

I figure it out. I didn't realize my invoice had come in How do I remove the post above?

Nefaris

So wait you're telling me that I'm buying things with my cellphone!? I should have "unlimited incoming and outgoing calls - Unlimited Canada-wide long distance - Unlimited text, picture and video messages from Canada to Canadian, U.S and international wireless numbers - 2 GB Data - Call Display - Voicemail - Unlimited Circle Calling - Call Waiting - Conference Call" I also haven't bought anything with my cellphone.

Now my remaining credit is at $216.01. I used an app called zedge to get ringtones but from my knowledge it's free.