cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido bill for someone you add

mitramat
I'm a contributor level 1

I have recently added my friend to my Fido account. So, I am the account holder and he's a Level 2 member. Apparently, as the account holder I am responsible for his bills as well as mine and he's got no access to bill payment on Fido app. But the problem is I don't see his bill added to mine. The only thing I see is my own monthly bill. 
How should I pay for his bill on the Fido app? 
Many thanks in advance for your help. 

3 REPLIES 3

mitramat

Hi @KAPABLE-K , 

Many thanks for your swift response. 

Just one more question, so if I don't see his bill on mine does it mean his bill hasn't been generated yet by Fido? Coz I still don't see it as part of my bill on Fido app. 

Cheers,

Hello again @mitramat,

The billing dates will be the same so if your current billing date for example is on the 25th of every month and you got a new line on the 15th then the bill will be prorated for the days between 15-25and the charges will be on the next billing cycle.

If you log in on the app or fido.ca you should see the new line there if you do not see it then I would advise you to contact customer service and they can look at the account and better advise you.

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @mitramat,

If the new line is indeed under your account you should be able to see it when you log in on the app or through fido.ca.

Your friend can make a payment through any of the methods listed here.

A credit card would be the fastest option as it is instant.