Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Winback team

Sinwoo
I'm a participant level 3

Hi folks,

The Winback team offered me a pretty good deal, so I just moved from Telus to Fido around 2 weeks ago. 
When I talked to one of Winback team representatives, she said, if I refer a friend, my friend will get the same plan as me and $100 bill credit each. I found 4 friend who are willing to move and tried to contact the Winback team.

I called and talked to representatives 6 times to all the departments in this 2 weeks. All their answers were that they can't handle the promo and they were going to submit the form to winback team to call me back in up to 48hrs. However, none of the Winback team call me yet.

How could I reach to their winback team to refer my friends?

8 REPLIES 8

simc

You might get a 'sorry you were misinformed' like we just did.  The referral company doesn't seem to me to be a 'department' within fido.  The Winback is somewhere between Rogers and Fido, though the one will not honor the other, and they can call when they feel like it.  Fido between one rep and the next just mix misinformation salad, seemingly at will. Our experience so far since September...

Sinwoo

I am planning to move back to Telus now

Hey @Sinwoo,

We wouldn't want to see you go. Feel free to contact us over these methods and we'll be happy to help you. 

Sinwoo

I tried to contact you guys thorough all the methods you provided. However, nothing has been solved till now. All their answers are just waiting. They said it could take ip to 48 hours but now it has been 3 weeks.

I would recommend reaching out again to see if they can push another request for you since it shouldn't be taken multiple weeks. 

Sinwoo

I treid another 2 times last week. Still same.

I am totally done dealing with about it.

Just looking for other carriers now.

Thank you for your help anyways.

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Sinwoo,

There is no direct contact to that department as they are outbound calls only.

If customer service said they forward it to the team you just have to be patient and someone should reach out to you soon.

Sinwoo

It has been over 2 weeks now since I called them at first.

All my friends still waiting for me to get them the deal. Do you estimate how long it will usually take?