cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Impluse Overcharge

adrian1
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Today when I went outside, I activated the one hour Fido impulse data from 4:45 pm to 5:45 pm. The timer counted down correctly, but the data usage showing up in the app is always 0. After I finished the one hour free data usage, I got some message that I used up all my regular data and extra 500M. That means I used up over 3G of data in just 1 hour. I'm not sure how it works, but when I asked the customer service, they said there is no problem with the charge. It shows my Fido impulse time correctly from 4:45 pm to 5:45 pm, but after that the extra 3G of data usage comes from 5:45 pm to 6:15 pm. It seems the Fido impulse hour did not work at all, but all the data usage during that hour had been put into my bill just with different timing (from 5:45 pm to 6:15 pm). Can someone please advise how I should deal with the problem, and if there is anything I can do to cancel that extra charge? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @adrian1

Welcome to the Community. 

Our Data Bytes feature is meant to help you save from using your own Data for 1 hour at a time. You can check out more details on the feature itself and it's functionalities right from here

If you go through your My Account App and click on ``More``, you should see an option that reads ``My Data Bytes History``. Can you take a look at this and confirm if you can see the session you're referring to?