cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Customer service not responding

Aum_Patel
I'm a participant level 2

I recently ported my number from Fido to another carrier and it's still not ported after 3 days amd that carrier which I ported to says that I got a mail about their contract which I did. So they said that there's issue on Fido side as they haven't approved your number for portal yet so I tried calling customer service but it's not responding by any means. I tried Facebook, live chat and call what else do a customer have to do to get attention to the carrier he is using for over a year. Really frustrated.

2 REPLIES 2

Aum_Patel

Here's a screen shot

Screenshot_2019-12-01-14-06-16-447_com.android.incallui.jpg

Hey Aum_Patel!

Welcome to the Community! 

It's unfortunate to see that you have had to wait longer than expected to get in touch with one of our representatives. As I'm sure you can understand, this time of the year is always a bit busy for us, but we do everything we can to get to everyone within the shortest delay possible. 

One of the ways that you can help us to ensure that wait times do not get too long is to avoid reaching out on multiple platforms simultaneously. We will always get to you, even if it takes a bit longer than usual.

Have you gotten through to a rep? Do you still need help with this? Keep in mind that it can take up to a week for a port t be completed depending on the complexity of the transfer. Once it's complete, your Fido account will be closed automatically. You will still be able to use your new service in the meantime, with the temporary number you were assigned.