Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Billing Complaint

a10khan1
I'm a participant level 2

Good day:

I am a long-time customer of Fido, I recently moved my mobile service on one of my two lines to another carrier. However, I am quite dissatisfied with the service provided thus far. I have spoken to the customer service team and escalated to the supervisor level, however, this has not resulted in an amicable solution. 

I wanted to reach out to the forums before further escalation to the Office of the President which seems like the next logical step. Please provide me with viable options to resolve the issue in a reasonable timeframe.

Thanks,

Adeel

2 REPLIES 2

a10khan1

I was sent a message and I did authenticate as requested but haven't heard further, I would like this resolved sooner than later as it has been few days already. I have little option but escalate further.

FidoAnthony

Hey @a10khan1,

Welcome to the community! 

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience, this is definitely not the kind of service we'd want to offer.

That said, we'd be happy to go over your account with you and to get started, you can reach out to us via these channels or we can send you a PM here if you prefer.

Let us know! 😃