cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido 1 year free service winners experience

Gilgamesh
I'm a participant level 2

Has anyone actually Won the free year of service?

And of those who have won what has thier experience been like?  Both positive and negative experiences are welcome...

5 REPLIES 5

Zatchey

Well to be honest I won 6 months ago, it was a really happy surprise since I always thought these things were fake. Still haven't gotten anything though so I can't really say anything positive lol.

Hey @Zatchey

Congrats on your win. Very_Happy 

If you still haven't heard back, don't hesitate to contact us so we can look into it for you. 

Zatchey

Still didn't get anything, I called and spoke to someone on the phone a month ago when I posted this and still haven't heard back either. If you can escalate this further, please do. 

Hey  @Zatchey 

Thank you for sharing this with us here on the Community. To get this looked into, it will be necessary to speak with our customer service. You can find the ways to reach our team here.

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Gilgamesh

We share the winner's list of all our FidoXtra contests here if you're interested in taking a look Smiley

Though we can't speak on behalf of the winners, I'm sure that winning the 1 year of free service prize must be awesome (I'd want that too).

Contests are available to our customers only though, and you can have a chance to win as well. Be sure to keep an eye on FidoXtra and the upcoming freebies or contest throughout the year, you can also enable the app's notifications on your phone so you don't miss anything.

Cheers!