Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback for Customer Service

kimle
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi Fido Community,

I tried reaching out to Fido via live chat and Social Media regarding my overdue/cancelled account. Long story short the account is under my name however it was activated for my elderly father. He has been in and out of CC the past year however he didn't make it. It's been a few months now and I can finally bring myself to clean up his place and accounts I have open for him. As the account holder, I am well aware that I am financially responsible for balances on the account. I wasn't asking for a lot like wiping the bill clean just any relief as the balance is quite high without usage the past few months. I undertand representatives are also limited to what they can and cannot do. When you are under pressure and stress the first thing isn't "oh let me pick up the phone and sit on hold for hours to stop payments". Unfortunately, I explained the situation to 2 representives today and there was no care or compassion from them which reflects the company overall. No acknowledgement when I shared what happened with the passing but the response was "you activated a home internet voluntarily but then never used the service?" I'm just feeling very disapointment and at a loss of words with the interactions I had and with the company. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoPhilippe

Hey @kimle! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

My sincerest condolences for your father. I can certainly understand that these must be trying times for you.

I would recommend you contact us again using the methods here to escalate your concerns. Hope this helps!