cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False promises made on offer

dheerajkatta
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I got a deal from fido promotions team. They offered me phone  so i took the offer and moved to fido .After few days i have seen they charged me 400$ which is absolutely absurd. I have called more than 10 times to fido customer care and i didn't get a response .Every time i talk to agent They say that they are resolving the issue but Its been more than 3 weeks . There is no resolution provided yet. Calculating the charges (130$) i only maintained sufficient balance in my credit card however due to the extra charge from you guys the pre-authroizede payments for my car insurance got declined and there is NFS charge on my card now due to the payment denial . 

The overall experience is worst till now.I am starting tpo think i made a mistake moving to fido already . i want this issue to be solved as soon as possible .I am tired of getting back to you guys on the same issue again and again. If you cannot solve this i would like escalate this to higher level. if there is some email to contact to please do share. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoFaiza

Hi @dheerajkatta

Welcome to Community! 

I am sorry to hear it's taking so long for you to have your billing concerns addressed. I will send you a PM so that we can sort things out. 

Thank you.