cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False advertising and offers

Flybird
I'm a contributor level 1

I was offered I pad 7    32 GB this March for paying 11$ a month and Data charges was waiver and also connection fee was waiver as well .but when my bill arrived they are charging me all full price with 15$ data almost 42$ a month .I already used the tablet .then talked Fido customer service after beinb3 hours on hold and back and forth explaining,supervisor came in as I requested most rude person ever had as supervisor. Straitforwarf saying I have to pay full amount nothing we can do . I said listen the conversation what I was offered then blame .then just hang up the phone .worst experience ever 

4 REPLIES 4

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Flybird! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience. I can certainly understand your frustration trying to fight for what you were offered!

If this is still unresolved since your post, we would suggest contacting us on these channels so we can review the situation together.

Hope to hear from your soon!

Flybird

Thanks for your email .it's still unsolved now they are asking send back the tablet after having all conversations back and forth nobody is accepting the mistake and misinformation that they gave me .

not sure if There are any  Soltution if not going to return it can't take this hassle everyday .

Let me know if there any solution ? 

Thanks 

Hey there!

Thank you for the details. We're sorry to learn that your situation is still unresolved.

Were you offered the tablet on a call, or in store?

Also, were you provided documents supporting the offer you have described?

Flybird

It was online and the Fido seller send me contract after 5 days .but contract was totally wrong what was advised and I said yiu can listen to the call and see what was offered .clearance tablet they are charging me like 10 th generation iPad not acceptable very disappointed