cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Phone Upgrade

ValeMontes
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I tried to upgrade my phone earlier today on Fido's website. I chose an IPhone 13 (Pink), I completed all the required information such as my address and card information. Once I clicked on proceed with the transaction, the website threw me an error but I immediately got a notification on my phone of $372.90 been taken out of my bank account by Fido. I went to check my email and did not get an order notification. I have called Fido and I have chatted with multiple people and no one has solved my issue. The last Rep I talked to, told me that no transactions were shown on my account, and that my bank probably had the payment pending, but all the money has already come out of my bank account. Please help me solve this issue.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello ValeMontes,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear your of your situation. However, you should note that this is the community forum and not intended as a venue for customer services.

I understand you have already spoken with customer service and they could not find the transaction. I also understand that it appears as the money has already left your account. You might consider contacting your bank as it may have been a pending payment. That said, if you wish to discuss the matter you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers